Spring Village at Stratford offers the chance for seniors to enjoy enhanced health and wellness with an excellent assisted living menu in Stratford. We pack our options with nutrients and delicious tastes so seniors can savor a dining experience that satisfies their health plan requirements.
5 Benefits of Healthy Eating at Spring Village
- A Longer and Healthier Life: Our menu provides increased nutritional value that improves seniors’ lifespans and provides healthier lifestyles. We prep and cook meals that boost immune systems, regulate weight and reduce the risk of illness and disease.
- Improving Mental Capacity: We provide seniors with healthy meals that will enhance and stimulate the mind. Our breakfast, lunch, and dinner options boost mental faculties and mitigate cognitive conditions like Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Positive Moods and Feelings: After eating our nourishing meals, seniors will experience a boost in positive moods, feelings, and thoughts. A Proper nutritional plan aids in reducing depression, anxiety, irritability, and stress levels.
- A Variety of Tasty Flavors: We offer healthy options packed with flavor and taste. Seniors can enjoy healthy and delicious meals delivering balanced nutrition and full taste satisfaction.
- Community and Connection: Mealtimes at our center provide the opportunity for socializing, conversation, and connection. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner bring our community together and increase our residences’ sense of belonging and happiness.
Delicious and Healthy Meals for Seniors
We provide a regularly rotating meal selection for lunch, dinner, and dessert. From sweet to savory flavors, our chef-prepared meals offer great taste and proper nutritional value. Here are the meals currently available on our menu:
Dining at Spring Village
Dining at Spring Village at Stratford offers the chance for our residents to enjoy enhanced health and wellness. We offer chef-prepared versions of their favorite dishes that meet their health plan requirements. Our comfortable dining rooms foster community and conversation with peers and inspire a sense of belonging.
Breakfast is served at 8 am and is made as ordered. If your loved wants Oatmeal one morning and French Toast the next, we are happy to accommodate their requests.
Lunch is served at noon and is the larger hot meal of the day. There is always a Soup & Salad meal option available for those who are wanting something a bit lighter.
Dinner is served at 5pm and is a smaller meal to help our residents smoothly transition into the evening. A Soup & Salad meal option is also available during dinner time.
Dessert is served with both lunch and dinner. Treats such as Whoopie Pie, Apple Cake, Fresh Fruit and Ice Cream are favorites with our residents. Sugar free options are always available as well.
We strive to create a personalized dining experience for our residents. There are always other options if our resident wants something other than what they ordered: Chicken Salad Sandwich, Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Cheeseburger etc. Coffee bar and hydration station available all day.
Delicious and Healthy Mealtime Options
With a wide selection of healthy lunch, dinner, and dessert options to choose from, we ensure that seniors receive the nutrition they need and the excellent taste they deserve. We understand that meals are about much more than food; they’re about connection and community as well. That’s why we maintain an accommodating, comfortable, welcoming community for all seniors, allowing them to socialize and foster relationships. We offer dining experiences with meals prepped and cooked with genuine care. For a senior care menu that satisfies your nutrition, tastebuds, and community needs, we’re the right community for you.