Spring Village at Stratford is an assisted living and senior care facility enacting Covid-19 protocols. We understand our residences’ concerns about safety and that seniors are at greater risk of sickness. That’s why we’ve enacted strict pandemic guidelines encouraged and approved by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to protect the long and short-term health of our residents, staff, and others who enter the center.
We’re taking every measure possible to ensure your loved one remains secure and comfortable during the pandemic. Our residences’ safety is our top priority, and we’re taking full precautions for providing proper care at all levels of their health and wellness.
Precautions in Place During the Pandemic
Senior citizens have a higher risk of catching harmful sicknesses and diseases. Our staff is practicing every measure necessary to keep you, your loved ones, and themselves safe during the pandemic. Our team is equipped with proper PPE and preventative measures, and we adjust our practices depending on updates and recommendations from the CDC. You can rest assured that our community will remain safe during the pandemic, from regular screenings to adequate cleaning and sanitation. Here’s what we’re doing to protect our seniors:
- Frequent tests and screenings for our employees.
- Ordering sick employees to stay home and recover.
- Following and keeping up to date on CDC guidelines.
- Adjusting staff meetings to accommodate social distancing.
- Staff routinely wash their hands and practice proper sanitation.
- Frequently disinfect our spaces with medical-grade cleaning products.
- When necessary, we provide the appropriate PPE and sanitation gear.
- We instruct staff to report any observable health and safety concerns.
Safety Is Our Top Priority
Our first and foremost goal is to ensure and maintain safety in our community. We enact updated procedures and protocol while providing the same quality care and services our residents expect from us. Our assisted living and memory care services are in full operation, easily adjusted to comply with updated best practices. We’ll walk with you and your loved ones throughout the process, addressing questions and concerns along the way for your peace of mind. If you’d like to learn more about how we’re handling the pandemic, our friendly staff is here to speak with you.